AcroDance is a beautiful fusion of Artistic motion of dance and the athleticism of acrobatics.
Our Acro program is based on safe and effective progressions with proven results in five divisions of AcroDance: Flexibility, Strength, Balancing, Limbering and Tumbling. Simple thoughtful progressions take the beginner preschool level dancer from log rolls and summersaults to the advanced dancer tumbling effortlessly across the stage!
Strength and flexibility is instructed in each class and staff assist each student with hands-on spotting techniques to ensure proper body alignment, muscle memory, technique and safety.
Our ACRO Instructor is Acrobatic Arts Certified
Technique Only Classes:
ACRODance Pre-School (Age 3+)
ACRO - Primary to Level 8 (ages 6+)
ACRO Technique Classes: $315.00 per year
ACRO Choreography Classes: $234.00 per year
Dress Code For ALL Acro Classes:
- Leotard, Tights or Leggings
- Hair Bun or Knot (No ponytails)
*Colors: Black, Pink, White, Gray
Socks with Grips
Dance Classes will be available In-Person and Virtual
If a class has a waitlist and you are interested in a class please add your dancer to the waitlist, we are working on adding additional times/days for classes.
Virtual Option: please make note when registering and we will transfer you to the VIRTUAL
Classes & Registration
- ACRO Dance Pre-School (3+) Mondays 4:15-4:45 PM - Register Now!
- ACRO Primary - Level 8 (6+) Mondays 7:15-8:15 PM- Register Now!
- ACRODance Mondays 8:15-8:45 PM - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Acro Level 1 or higher & Jazz and/or Ballet classes)