Classes designed for individuals 18 and older, who have danced through childhood or those who wish they had the opportunity. Classes are structured for beginners through experienced dancers. Classes are fun, yet organized to allow individuals to learn at their own pace.
Dance Classes will be available In-Person and Virtual
NOTE: In-Person Class Sizes are Limited at this time due to the pandemic.
If a class has a waitlist and you are interested in a class please add your dancer to the waitlist, we are working on adding additional times/days for classes.
Virtual Option: please make note when registering and we will transfer you to the VIRTUAL
Classes & Registration - Cost: $270.00 per year (Tuition may also be divided into Month Autopay or Term AutoPay)
- Ladies' Tap Class - Register Now! Tuesdays 5:45-6:30 PM
- Adult Lyrical - Register Now! Tuesdays 6:30-7:15 PM
- Adult Jazz - Register Now! Tuesday 7:15-8:00 PM
- Adult Hip Hop - Register Now! Tuesdays 8:00-8:45 PM
- Adult Irish - Register Now! Tuesdays 8:45-9:30 PM
- Men's Class - Register Now! Tuesdays 9:30-10:15 PM
- Adult Tap Fit (Beginner) Tuesdays 6:30-7:15 PM
- Adult Tap Fit (Advanced Beginner) - Register Now!
- Adult Tap Fit (Advanced Intermediate) - Register Now! Thursdays 6:15-7:00 PM
6 WEEK Winter Classes & Registration - Cost: $60.00 per Session (October 7th - November 11th
- Adult Beginner Tap Class - Mondays 7:00-7:45 PM
- Adult Beginner Ballet Class - Mondays 8:30-9:15 PM
- Adult Beginner Jazz Class - Mondays 7:45-8:30 PM