These 30 minute classes are designed as a fun and funky class that incorporates rhythmic movement to popular music of today. Hip-hop is a high-energy blend of today's "street style" movements which will keep students in shape as they learn new upbeat moves. Students must be presently and continuously enrolled in a Jazz class.
Cost: 30 Minute Class $234.00 per year; 45 Minute Class $270.00 per year (May be divided in Month Autopay or Term Autopay)
(Minimum Age Requirements - each level is based off of skills.)
Dress Code For ALL Hip Hop Classes:
- Leotard, Tights or Leggings
- Tight Fitting Tank Top and Leggings
- Sweatpants (for floor work)
- Hair Bun or Knot (No ponytails)
*Colors: Black, Pink, White, Gray
- Black High Top Sneakers
Dance Classes will be available In-Person and Virtual
If a class has a waitlist and you are interested in a class please add your dancer to the waitlist, we are working on adding additional times/days for classes.
Virtual Option: please make note when registering and we will transfer you to the VIRTUAL
Classes & Registration
- Tiny Boppers (5+) - (Jazz/Hip Hop Combo) - Tuesdays 6:15-6:45 PM - Register Now!
- Beginner Hip Hop (6+) Mondays 4:45-5:15 PM - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Jazz class)
- Advanced Beginner Hip Hop (9+) Thursdays 5:15-5:45 PM - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Jazz class)
- Intermediate Hip Hop (14+) Wednesdays 7:00-7:30 PM - Audition Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Jazz class)
- Adult Hip Hop Intermediate Tuesdays 6:00-6:45 PM - Register Now!
- Adult Hip Hop Beginner Wednesdays 7:45-8:30 PM - Register Now!