Richard’s Summer 2023 Dance Camp is a great way for students to try out a new dance form that they’re just unsure if they will like or to just have some fun during the summer and learn some new dance skills.
Early Childhood Classes : Mondays June 5th - 26th
Beginner Level: Tuesdays June 6th -27th
Adult Classes: Tuesdays June 6th - June 27th
$40.00 per dance discipline (30 minute class)
$55.00 per dance discipline (45 min long class)
Classes are available In-Person and Virtual
NOTE: In-Person Class Sizes are Limited.
Virtual Option: please make note when registering and we will transfer you to the VIRTUAL
For Class Descriptions for our Early Childhood Program - Little Dancers
For Other Class Descriptions Please Click on the corresponding link - Ballet Tap Jazz
Classes & Registration
- Rhythm & Rhyme A (2-3.5 yrs) - Register Now!
- Rhythm & Rhyme B (3.5-5 yrs) - Register Now!
- Tiny Tots (4-6 yrs) - Register Now!
- Twinkle Toes (4-6 yrs) - Register Now!
- Beginner Ballet (6+) - Register Now!
- Beginner Tap (6+)- Register Now!
- Beginner Jazz (6+) - Register Now!
- Tap-Fit - Register Now!
- Jazz Fit - Register Now!
- Minimum of 3 people per class is needed to run a class
- Tuition Fees are due at the time of registration
|Monday Studio B||Tuesdays Studio C||Tuesdays Studio B|
|4:15||Rhythm & Rhyme A||Beginner Jazz (6+)|
|4:45||Rhythm & Rhyme B||Beginner Ballet (6+)|
|5:15||Tiny Tots (4-6 yrs)||Beginner Tap (6+)||Tap-Fit (18+)|
|5:45||Twinkle Toes (4-6 yrs)|